Benefits of a NEMSPA Membership
Image: photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
As the only professional Association in the USA dedicated to the representation and professional development of EMS pilots in particular,
NEMSPA is positioned to serve as a voice for pilots of the air medical transport industry. Our members support these activities in (at least)
two important ways:
- Our members' participation in this web site's discussion forums, along with direct communications between the membership and the NEMSPA
Board of Directors, helps to identify and clarify the issues that are of most importance to air medical pilots.
- Your membership enables representatives from the Board to meet with key individuals and groups within the air medical community and within
the state and federal governmental agencies that oversee and regulate air medical operations in the U.S.
In addition to this, NEMSPA members enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to free legal services from NEMSPA's affiliated attorney
- A subscription to the Air Medical Journal is included in your NEMSPA membership
- A discount on the registration fee for attendance at the annual Air Medical Transport Conference
To the above, you can add that your membership adds your voice and influence to a national association of colleagues which has as its primary
purpose the advancement of operational safety and the professional development of pilots flying air medical transport missions.
To enjoy these benefits, and to add your voice and experience to shape the direction and the quality of the aviation component of air medical
transport, hop over to our » Enrollment page and select the
appropriate membership type applicable to you.
You can also click here for a summary of what NEMSPA is and has been doing to pursue our goals.